Great game. Really liked the style and the way movement and exploration feel. Add guns and its like another System Shock. Hope you expand on this.
This is our game for the MiniJam57: Underground.
You are an archaeologist from the future. To find out the origin of an ancient underground structure you just bought a time machine that you are going to use.
To go into the past you have to collect artifacts from the period you want to jump to.
- WASD: Move
- Left Click: Collect Item or Interact with Object
- Right Click: Investigate Object
Credits of music and sounds:
- Time machine: CC0 by josepharaoh99 https://freesound.org/people/josepharaoh99/sounds/368512/
- floating: CC BY, Floating Cities by Kevin MacLeod: https://incompetech.filmmusic.io/song/3765-floating-cities
- supernatural: CC BY, Supernatural by Kevin MacLeod: https://incompetech.filmmusic.io/song/4446-supernatural
- dragging: CC BY DWOBoyle: https://freesound.org/people/DWOBoyle/sounds/449284/